We are currently recruiting for compassionate and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
Retaining - Quality
Retaining - Independence
Retaining - Staff
Retaining - Skills
As an 'Agency healthcare assistant' you will be supporting people in a range of residential and nursing settings across Chippenham, Wootten Bassett and Calne. You will get all the benefits of a permanent worker along with the flexibility and choice that comes with agency work!
· Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
· Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
· Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet
· Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
· Working as a team with other healthcare professionals.
· The flexibility to work hours that suit you!
· On-going support from us through training and career development opportunities.
· Competitive rates of pay, plus holiday pay and enhanced nights, weekend and bank holiday rates
· Weekly pay
· FLEXIBLE working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
· Pension scheme
· To be an agency worker you will be expected to 'hit the ground running', which is why we require a minimum of 6 months experience working in care.
· It would also be beneficial to be a driver, but this is not a requirement.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Healthcare Assistants to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Pay: £9.50-£11.00 per hour, enhanced hourly rate at weekends and bank holidays
For more information, please call Suzannah on 07384467588