Your job search results: 3 Salisbury Jobs
Your job search results:
3 Salisbury Jobs
Homecare Worker - Salisbury
Are you caring and compassionate?
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
FLEXIBLE working patterns available including part time or full time!
WEEKLY pay and competitive rates of pay from £10 an hour!
No experience is required as we will provide you will a full training induction and shadow shifts, ensuring you are confident and knowledgeable along your transformation into a Homecare role!
As a home care worker you will be supporting people in their own homes to maintain their independence
In this role you will work in a variety of homecare settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within Salisbury, Amesbury and Wilton and the local surrounding villages, ensuring they enjoy a good quality of life. The quality of the service can only be delivered by people like you, who want to make a difference to the individuals it supports.
Your aim is to encourage service users towards the maximum degree of independence and to engage in activities appropriate to their abilities. As a Homecare Worker your duties will include:
- Assisting service users when getting up in the morning including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the service user cannot manage and providing general support as part of a caring team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
To be a successful Homecare Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
As a Homecare Support Worker, you will be required to work full or part-time to complete shifts between 7am until 10pm on a rota basis.
Retain healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Even if you've always thought about working in care but never made the move, the company is here to help, support and train you! Full training provided.
Healthcare Assistant - Days or Nights
We are currently recruiting for compassionate and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
Retaining - Quality
Retaining - Independence
Retaining - Staff
Retaining - Skills
As an 'Agency Health Care Assistant' you will be supporting people in a range of residential and nursing settings across Salisbury and Andover. You will get all the benefits of a permanent worker along with the flexibility and choice that comes with agency work!
· Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
· Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
· Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet
· Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
· Working as a team with other healthcare professionals.
· The flexibility to work hours that suit you!
· On-going support from us through training and career development opportunities.
· Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays and enhanced nights, weekend and bank holiday rates
· Weekly pay
· FLEXIBLE working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
· Pension scheme
· To be an agency worker you will be expected to 'hit the ground running', which is why we require a minimum of 6 months experience working in care.
· It would also be beneficial to be a driver, but this is not a requirement.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Healthcare Assistants to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Pay: £9.50-£11.50 per hour
Support Worker - Amesbury/Andover
Support Worker, Retain Healthcare
Retain Healthcare are a lead provider of experienced support workers. We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviors that challenge around Amesbury/Andover.
For this role you will need to have experience with challenging behavior and preferably have undergone relevant training eg. PBM or other similar training.
You will need to support people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
As an agency support worker you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you would like to work! With choice of a range of supported living services across Wiltshire.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free first uniform
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
Being a part of Team Retain will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within the local area, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life, supporting good health and wellbeing.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Support Workers to leave a good impression and to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare.