Retain Healthcare are proud to offer our “Safer Independence” service
This service will provide customers with daily or weekly phone calls, from our office team and we offer a light touch support plan. The phone calls will be to check on people’s wellbeing whilst they remain independent at home. This is a preventative service, and should the customer be experiencing difficulties we will offer advice and support to them.
This service can be provided on a long or short-term contact, you may be looking to go on holiday but want peace of mind for a loved one staying at home. You can relax with this service and enjoy your time away as we will ensure the person or people you care about have someone to check that everything is ok for them whilst you are away.
The light touch support through our Safer Independence service will offer people a service that prevents them becoming dependant on direct care for as long as possible.
We will provide a support plan and have an understanding of individual needs.
We will offer support, advice and refer to other services including the 3rd sector.
We will also:
- Contact next of kin if needed
- Provide a call out service if the person needs additional support or in the event, we cannot contact them.
- When direct care is required, we can share information and the persons history to the provider quickly and effectively
- Peace of mind for families
- Reduced need for 15 minute check calls
- Greater independence individuals and a less restrictive service
- A service that is not affected by seasonal pressures