Your job search results: 5 Chippenham Jobs
Your job search results:
5 Chippenham Jobs
We are currently recruiting for compassionate and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
Retaining - Quality
Retaining - Independence
Retaining - Staff
Retaining - Skills
As an 'Agency healthcare assistant' you will be supporting people in a range of residential and nursing settings across Chippenham, Wootten Bassett and Calne. You will get all the benefits of a permanent worker along with the flexibility and choice that comes with agency work!
· Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
· Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
· Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet
· Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
· Working as a team with other healthcare professionals.
· The flexibility to work hours that suit you!
· On-going support from us through training and career development opportunities.
· Competitive rates of pay, plus holiday pay and enhanced nights, weekend and bank holiday rates
· Weekly pay
· FLEXIBLE working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
· Pension scheme
· To be an agency worker you will be expected to 'hit the ground running', which is why we require a minimum of 6 months experience working in care.
· It would also be beneficial to be a driver, but this is not a requirement.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Healthcare Assistants to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Pay: £9.50-£11.00 per hour, enhanced hourly rate at weekends and bank holidays
For more information, please call Suzannah on 07384467588
Reablement Support Worker
REABLEMENT AND HOMECARE SUPPORT WORKER - NORTH WILTSHIRE
*FLEXIBLE* *LOCAL* *WEEKLY PAID* *FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*
Retain Healthcare have expanded our Reablement Support services and long term homecare services in the North Wiltshire area, this includes Royal Wootton Bassett, Chippenham, Devizes, Trowbridge, Westbury, Malmesbury. Areas are divided into manageable distances for staff.
As a result of our community based work, we are seeking drivers to support these customers within their own homes following a hospital discharge or continuing long term care. Shifts are generally between 0700-1400 and 1600-2200 with paid travel time, increased rates of pay for customer contact time and mileage paid between visits. However the long term homecare hours can vary to the shift times above in order to offer an outcome based service to the individuals we support.
No experience is required as we will provide you will a full training induction and shadow shifts, ensuring you are confident and knowledgeable along your transformation into a community based Support Worker. You will be supporting people in their own homes to maintain their independence and reablement them back into the community. Duties could include;
- Supporting those we care for to begin the day and end the day as they wish, including: getting dressed/undressed, washed and comfortable, prompting medication.
- Working within a support plan with using outcome focused objectives.
- Assisting with mobility through encouragement, hoists and stand aids.
- Providing personal care where required.
- Providing companionship such as going out into the community such as to go shopping, to appointments, church or clubs.
- Being there to provide reassurance and emotional support throughout the visit.
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Benefits include;
- Free training with our City and Guilds accredited training company
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- New car lease scheme
- Weekly pay
- Free first uniform
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £250 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme
To be a Reablement Support Worker with Retain no experience is required, just a kind and caring nature! Although experienced workers are very welcome with enhanced rates of pay. Our only requirement is that you are a driver with a full UK license.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our community team to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
*Retaining Quality* *Retaining Independence* *Retaining Staff* *Retaining Skills*
*If you have been referred remember to mention who referred you during the recruitment process*
Senior Community Support Worker
Senior Community Support Worker - Swindon, North and West Wiltshire
Retain Healthcare are seeking a Senior Community Support Worker to join our team covering the Swindon, North and West Wiltshire area. You can enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- First uniform for free
- Free Training with our City and Guilds Accredited Training Company
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Your own personalised career development pathway.
This will be supporting and developing long term homecare customers and ensuring we are always working towards an outcome focused approach to care and support.
In this role you will work in a variety of community settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within Swindon, Chippenham, Royal Wootton Bassett, Malmesbury, Devizes, Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster and the local surrounding villages, ensuring they enjoy a good quality of life. The quality of the service can only be delivered by people like you, who want to make a difference to the customers and families it supports.
As a Senior Community Support Worker you will also be completing spot checks, risk assessments, quality monitoring, staff observations, mentoring new starters and support existing staff in addition to the usual Homecare work.
Your aim is to encourage people towards the maximum degree of independence and to engage in activities appropriate to their abilities. As a Senior Community Support Worker your duties will include:
- Assisting people when getting up in the morning including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the service user cannot manage and providing general support as part of a caring team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
- Covering office staff holidays and evening and weekend on-call, on a rota basis (Paid in addition)
To be a successful Senior Community Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Be comfortable in coaching and supporting other team members.
- Previous experience as a Healthcare Professional, Homecare Support Worker or Senior. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
As the Senior Community Support Worker, you will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week and must be able to cover every other weekend, full time is preferable to complete shifts between 7am and 10pm on a rota basis. Your role will be a mixture of office and community work.
Work could be located across the whole Swindon, North and West Wiltshire which can include Chippenham, Royal Wootton Bassett, Malmesbury, Devizes, Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster and the local surrounding villages.
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check. We offer a flexible approach to working and have a true understanding of the work-life balance.
Closing date for this vacancy is Friday 25th June 2021 - Internal and external applications welcomed.
Registered Nurse - Swindon
Registered Nurse - Swindon
Due to increased demand, Retain Healthcare we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Nurses to build on our expanding and experienced team. Skills can be trained but being kind and compassionate needs to come naturally. As an expanding Healthcare Agency, we have a growing need for Registered Nurses.
At Retain Healthcare our Nurses are invaluable to us delivering excellent quality and effective service to the Nursing homes within Cheltenham, Stroud, Stonehouse and Gloucester, includes local surrounding areas. Reliability and effective communication with the office team is essential to maintain a good relationship and ensuring full support is given at all times from both parties. We have work available for RN's wanting early, late and night shifts in a variety of settings on a full or part time basis.
Retain Healthcare are a fresh innovative provider, with recruitment experts who follow safer recruitment guidelines and an inhouse training team who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social and clinical care skills - Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
What we can offer you
The opportunity to work in a variety of care settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local care settings to enjoy a good quality of life and supporting good health and wellbeing.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Nurses to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare.
The Four R's
Our Ethos is the 4 R's; Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills... so how do we do that? By demonstrating to you our commitment to offer a better solution.
We offer a flexible approach to working and have a true understanding of the work life balance. We offer a company pension scheme, paid holidays, night and weekend pay enhancements and first uniform for free. In addition, we reward training and loyalty by offering increased pay for NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own, personalised career development pathway. We have Guaranteed hours available and when you love what you do and we've shown you the retain way, recommend us to a friend for a bonus of upto £300!
Retain Healthcare are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with our safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check as stated within our policies and procedures.
RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION COORDINATOR - CHIPPENHAM BRANCH
We are looking for a professional and customer focused sales person to support the account management existing business and develop new business opportunities across Wiltshire. Due to expansion this exciting opportunity exists within Retain Healthcare - Chippenham Branch, for a Recruitment and Retention Consultant.
To be a successful Recruitment and Retention Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven sales experience
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- Love working with people
- Understanding of the healthcare industry would be advantageous
We are an experienced, dynamic Healthcare provider offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to healthcare establishments throughout Wiltshire and across the South West, with branches in Cheltenham, Chippenham, Salisbury, Bournemouth and Bristol, we are the agency of choice for many providers in the local area.
As a Recruitment and Retention Consultant you can expect a starting salary of between £20K to £23K, plus a quarterly performance related bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, sector specific training,
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Your Birthday off work
- Quarterly Bonus
- On-call duties paid in addition
- Free parking
- Career development opportunities and promotion opportunities from within
You will have the opportunity to work in an experienced and professional team who have a wide range of skills, experience and diverse backgrounds to support your development. In addition to the usually benefits, you will have the potential to complete a your Health and Social Care Diploma with our City and Guilds Accredited training company with the support of your own dedicated assessor!
As a Recruitment and Retention Consultant you will support and develop our key accounts with their staffing requirements working in partnership with them to understand their services, building outstanding relationships and ensuring our customers feel supported.
We are looking for an aspiring individual, who is enthusiastic, motivated, confident and a team player to join our creative and diverse team, if you enjoy going the extra mile to make people happy.
In order to support the growth of this established branch, we welcome sales experience and the ability to work around daily tasks while maximising the potential from every telephone call and face to face interaction.
You will be using your excellent communication skills to build and maintain successful professional relationships. You will have the confidence to request meetings face to face and engage with candidates and clinical leads and managers alike. You will work well under pressure maintaining effective interpersonal skills.
With the ambition and determination to succeed, you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, working together to excel in both service, productivity and growth.
As a company who strive to deliver exceptional communication, you will develop relationships with our customers and staff. Develop and maintain customer database and successfully coordinate shift allocation in a fast paced environment.
You will have an understanding of the Retain Healthcare Ethos and ensure we are caring, honest and reliable. Ensure that safeguarding policies and practices are always adhered to.
For more information please call our recruitment team on 03303334443