Your job search results: 1 Management Job
Your job search results:
1 Management Job
An exciting new opportunity for an experienced Agency Manager, has arisen at Retain Healthcare. This role is for a leader who will maintain quality, high standards, business development for new customers and growth of existing customer relationships. You will inspire the team to strive for quality, reliability and to achieve their personal and company objectives.
As the Agency Manager, you will oversee the KPI's, quality of service and management of the agency division. You will seek new opportunities, negotiate rates and permanent recruitment fees. Ensure the right candidates are recruited for the right place, at the right time with the right skills using recruitment methods including social media, job boards and arranging and attending recruitment events.
You will support the recruitment and retention coordinators and senior management team to Retain Quality within the services we provide. This will include daily team meetings, quarterly marketing campaigns and regular supervisions and appraisals. Based primaraly in Bristol, also supporting team members in Gloucestershire and Wiltshire.
- Excellent Salary Bonus
- 25 Days 8 Bank Holidays annual leave
- Extra days leave for your birthday
- Company Mobile
- Car or Car Allowance
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As well as encouraging staff to maintain the growth of the business, you will play an integral part of support with marketing, business development and account management.
- Maintain and develop agency staffing levels
- Marketing and business development
- To ensure recruitment and retention coordinators and the branch overall hit their weekly KPI
CONTACTS & COMMUNICATIONS
Communication is key, and an ability to confidently discuss matters over the phone, face to face or by video.
- Be confident, have strong communication and leadership skills and be able to get people to buy into you and the service you provide.
- Have an ability to develop the relationships either face to face, over the phone and via video link.
- Excellent customer service skills; putting the customer first.
- A sound understanding of the healthcare agency market
- Proven track record
- Be competent with budgets, targets and understanding finances.
- Be forward thinking, self-motivated and persistent.
- Be trustworthy, intuitive, organised and methodical.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be approachable
- Able to handle complaints and resolve conflict.
- Understand CQC KLOES and the Care Act.
Must have a recruitment / sales or service management background.
Salary 30-45K OTE