Your job search results: 2 Melksham Jobs
Your job search results:
2 Melksham Jobs
We are currently recruiting for compassionate and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
Retaining - Quality
Retaining - Independence
Retaining - Staff
Retaining - Skills
As an 'Agency healthcare assistant' you will be supporting people in a range of residential and nursing settings across Chippenham, Wootten Bassett and Calne. You will get all the benefits of a permanent worker along with the flexibility and choice that comes with agency work!
· Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
· Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
· Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet
· Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
· Working as a team with other healthcare professionals.
· The flexibility to work hours that suit you!
· On-going support from us through training and career development opportunities.
· Competitive rates of pay, plus holiday pay and enhanced nights, weekend and bank holiday rates
· Weekly pay
· FLEXIBLE working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
· Pension scheme
· To be an agency worker you will be expected to 'hit the ground running', which is why we require a minimum of 6 months experience working in care.
· It would also be beneficial to be a driver, but this is not a requirement.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Healthcare Assistants to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Pay: £9.50-£11.00 per hour, enhanced hourly rate at weekends and bank holidays
For more information, please call Suzannah on 07384467588
Support Worker, Retain Healthcare
Are you an experience support worker, looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for experience support workers to support our client around Trowbridge. These are supported living services, caring for adults with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
For this role it would be beneficial to have experience with challenging behaviour and have undergone relevant training eg. PBM or other similar training.
You will be supporting people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
As an agency support worker you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you would like to work! With choice of a range of supported living services across North Wiltshire.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free first uniform
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
Being a part of Team Retain will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within the local area, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life, supporting good health and wellbeing.
-A minimum of 1 year in a support work role in a professional setting
-(Preferred) Have a relevant and in date qualification in challenging behaviour eg. PBM
-(Preferred) A driving license with access to a vehicle
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, where we are always Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills.
For more information please contact us on 03303334443!