Care More in 2024!
We are looking for a new Team Leader!
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that care services are provided in a way that maximises a person’s independence, choice and dignity. The indiviual will achieve this through in-depth and person-centred care planning, care assessments and risk assessments. The Community Team Leader will also provide support to the care team, enabling to understand each customer’s support needs.
- An individual who is kind, apprachable, caring, and passionate
- Drivers Licence
- Your own car
- Previous care experience
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work in the field and assist the Care Coordinator and Branch Manager. To ensure the quality of care being delivered is to the highest standard expected by Retain Healthcare.
- To have a full understanding of our policies and behaviours framework and ensure that the organisation exceeds these expectations.
- Ensuring customers have activities that support them to meet their outcomes.
- Event planning for customer, families and staff inclusion creating opportunities for social interaction.
- Shadowing and training new staff the practical delivery of care to support to our customer’s.
- Carrying out supervisions and spot checks of carer’s and supporting them to develop their skills through feedback and reflective learning.
- To take responsibility for the organisation and maintenance of Care Plan files in their area. To work with a team member when our standards have not been reached, providing continuous improvement.
- Work in a flexible manner that meets the needs of the service.
- Carry out new service assessments ensuring that an agreed Care Plan and Risk Assessments are in place before the service commences, unless, in emergency cover agreed by the Manager.
- To ensure that every customer has a Support Plan and Risk Assessments that are regularly reviewed and detailed to meet their individual needs.
- To communicate regularly and when required with customer’s and their family; informing next of kin when an incident has occurred if appropriate.
- Contribute towards communicating changes to rotas and customer requirements within the community.
- Ensure that carers adhere to company policies and procedures and ensure the care team are working within them.
- To identify any further training needs of carers information observed or customer’s feedback.
- To ensure that the service operates at an Outstanding rating with the Care Quality Commission and that all organisational objectives are fully met by their team.
- Maintain and always ensure that office records and notes are accurate and up to date, including the correct storing of information and adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation.
- Deliver good and effective care and support to all of our customer’s and ensure everyone has a good customer experience.
C.O.S not available.
- To model effective communication and hold regular team meetings.
Please click apply now if you are interested!