Your job search results: 3 Trowbridge Jobs
Your job search results:
3 Trowbridge Jobs
Home Carer - Westbury & Warminister
Home Carer - Westbury & Warminster
We have a specific requirement for part time Home Carers to support people within the local community around Westbury and Warminister area.
Currently your working day would start at 8am until 11am, visiting customers to assist them to get out of bed, provide personal care, prompt medication, prepare breakfast. You will me promoting choice and independence where possible. You will revisit some customers between 12pm and 1.30pm, preparing lunch, assisting to the toilet, prompting medication. We are also looking for a Home Carer to assist with the bedtime routine between 6pm and 9pm.
Full training is provided and this is a long term, ongoing placement. You will be able to work every other weekend.
You will also be offered
- Company pension scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Paid holidays
- First uniform for free
- Free Training
- Discounted Car Lease Scheme
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Your aim is to encourage customers towards the maximum degree of independence and to engage in activities appropriate to their abilities. As a Home Carer your duties will include:
- Assisting service users when getting up in the morning including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the service user cannot manage and providing general support as part of a caring team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
To be a successful Home Carer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
In addition to the vacancy we have multiple possible for Home Carers across Wiltshire, where you would be required to work full or part-time to complete shifts between 7am until 2pm and 4pm until 11pm on a rota basis.
Even if you've always thought about working in care but never made the move, the company is here to help, support and train you! Full training provided.
Work could be located across the whole of North Wiltshire including Chippenham, Malmesbury, Melksham, Cricklade, Purton, Royal Wootton Bassett, Lyneham, Devizes.
Senior Homecare Support Worker
JOB TITLE - SENIOR HOMECARE SUPPORT WORKER
The primary responsibility of a Senior Homecare Support Worker is to become an ambassador to maintain high standards. Support the Community and Reablement based team, office coordinators and management team to Retain Quality and Indeptndence within the community.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As well as encouraging clients to in the community to maintain the maximum degree of independence and to engage in activities appropriate to their abilities, you will be delivering a high level of support. As a part of our Quality and Mentoring the team you will also be;
- Completing community-based spot checks
- Auditing of files and support plans
- Community based risk assessments
- Obtaining up to date information from the multidisciplinary team
- Quality monitoring
- Staff observations
- Mentoring new starters and support existing staff
- Support plan reviews
- On-Call duties when required
- Identifying training needs of staff
- Supporting management with safeguarding referrals
- Supporting healthcare staff with the safe use of new equipment
- Completing these duties alongside the usual Homecare work
Must have a level 3 diploma in health and social care or equivalent, or be working towards this
CONTACTS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Interaction with clients, families and associates of clients, multidisciplinary teams, colleagues, coordinators and management
- Reporting and monitoring any additional support needs
- Acknowledging and responding to concerns
- Liaising with other areas of the organisation, including training
- Contacting clients to arrange care plan reviews
The holder of this post should be able to demonstrate, or quickly acquire through appropriate training:
- To maintain integrity when dealing with matters of confidentiality
- A willingness to undertake training to develop new skills
- A willingness to operate flexibility and to be accountable
- The ability to work without supervision while adhering to company policies
- An understanding of the needs of our business
- Industry leading training
- Weekly Pay
- Company Pension
- Free Uniform (1st Free)
- Paid Holidays
- Career Development pathway
- Access to Diplomas
- Discount scheme (Highstreet)
- Guaranteed and Salaried hours
- Recommend a Friend up to £300 per introduction - see website for details
- Discount on brand new lease cars
(This job description is not exhaustive and can include tasks not detailed above.)
Support Worker - Winsley
Support Carer - Winsley, Wiltshire
We are looking for a support carer local to Winsley, Bradford on Avon in Wiltshire to support an experienced Live In carer supporting a customer their own home.Tthe ideal person for the role would be caring, compassionate, experienced within the care sector and able to work on a regular basis to offer consitency to the customer.
In this role you would be supporting an experienced live in carer with double up duties between 10am and 12pm. Then providing 1-2-1 support and companionship between 2pm and 4pm allowing the live in carer to take a break from duties, followed by a double up from 4pm until 5pm. Finally ending the day between pm and 10pm with a double up.
We are seeking a team of carers to complete these 6 hours of care a day to share between them. You will be starting by the end of November 2020.
We are passionate about making the right match for our staff and customers alike, quality we are seeking include; being kind, caring and compassionate, having excellent communication skills, passionate about promoting independence and reabling skills where appropriate. As a Support Carer, you will be supporting the everyday needs of our customers with true person focused care - (full training and support is of course provided).
At Retain Healthcare we consider ourselves to be a fresh innovative provider, covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills; Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid Holidays
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
Working as part of #TeamRetain you will be an integral part of our team, you will be supporting our customer in their own home and ensuring they are able to enjoy a good quality of life whilst supporting good health and well being. With the ethos to reable skills where appropriate. We pride ourselves on supporting you in a way you can perform the duties required, and that you feel supported and empowered to deliver the best quality care for that individual.
We will provide you with full training, followed by shadow shifts arranged with an experienced carer, who will help you adjust to your new role, and we have ongoing telephone support available for when you are out caring for our customers. The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support in the safety of their own homes.
We will continue to develop your skills through training and development to meet the needs of the customer.
As an company our ethos is to Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills. #teamretain Together Everyone Achieves More.
This role may also be referred to as: Homecarer, Homecare Assistant, Home Carer, Carer, Care Assistant, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Care Giver, Community Support Worker