Your job search results: 2 Trowbridge Jobs
Your job search results:
2 Trowbridge Jobs
SOMETHING NEW FOR 2022
Care and Support Team Members across North Wiltshire!
- Working for a company who always go the extra mile.
- All of our care and support is personal centred and outcome focused.
- Encouraging independence to enable people to live at home for as long as they wish.
- Providing professional training and support, to encourage you to be the best you can be.
- We follow our company values through from Director level to our staff and customers.
We want you to feel valued and supported, treated fairly and with honesty:
- Enjoy your weekly paid, fair wage from day one, we pay above the Real Living Wage
- Fit your work around your life and not your life around your work, we will work with you to achieve the work life balance that works for you.
- Be part of our team that believes you can make a difference everyday!
- Receive Skills for Care accredited training for free!
- We will pay all DBS, training and first uniform costs for you.
- You will also receive paid holidays, company pension scheme and employee assistance programme
Hourly Pay Rates
North Wiltshire - Short Visits
North Wiltshire - Long Visits, Sit Ins, PA Support
· Weekdays £11.00
· Weekdays £10.00
· Weekends £11.50
· Weekends £10.00
· Mileage 0.30p per mile
· Mileage 0.30p per mile
(The above includes the 5 pence payment towards your mobile phone data)
Bank Holidays will be paid at time and a half of your standard daily rate.
- Shifts are usually a mixture of 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm including alternative weekends
- Weekend and/or evenings only shifts also available including 6pm-10pm
- Night shifts available in Trowbridge for a female carer 8pm-7am
- Wednesday 11am-3pm Chippenham PA required, driver with a car and business insurance
- Note - all of our team members start on a zero hours contract while you complete your 3 month training period. Following this guaranteed hour contracts are available
You will be supporting our customers across North Wiltshire with our aim to start you off as close to home as possible. However should you journey be a little further we will start paying your mileage after the first 10 miles. Areas include Calne, Melksham, Atworth, Market Lavington, Devizes, Trowbridge and Winsley.
There will be travel involved daily so a reliable vehicle is essential. If you ever get stuck we have a variety of company vehicles we can lend you in order to maintain our essential service and ensure you earn the money you need to.
Apply to this advert or feel free to call the recruitment team on 03303334443
*If you have been referred remember to mention who referred you during the recruitment process*
Care Assistant - Waking Nights
WAKING NIGHTS - CARE ASSISTANT - TROWBRIDGE
We are recruiting for experienced care assistants across Trowbridge and surrounding areas to join our long term homecare and agency team!
We have a variety of placements available including support those with adults with dementia and customers with Learning Disabilities within different settings in the community as well as care settings.
You maybe offering companionship, promoting independence as well as other duties including:
- Personal care
- Manual handling
- Meal times
- Social activities
- Record keeping and more!
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience, waiting a fixed regular work pattern or someone looking for flexible hours! We can offer hours from 1 shift a week to full time hours, you choose the hours you want to do!
Our requirements of a Waking Nights Care Assistant are:
- A minimum of 6 months experience of working within a nursing home or within a community carer environment
- Driver or ability to get to shifts on time
- Committed to providing quality care and support
Retain Healthcare follows the safer recruitment guidelines, which includes gaining employment references and an enhanced DBS check prior to starting employment.
Benefits of working for Retain include:
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
As well as being one of the leading healthcare agencies across the southwest, we are also a CQC registered company providing care for vulnerable people in the community. We support local hospitals with discharges into our homecare, if you are interested in the homecare work feel free to call us for more info.
For more information or to book and immediate interview please call us on 03303334443