Recruitment Manager - Internal
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Retain Healthcare Head Office in Central Cheltenham for a dynamic Internal Recruitment Manager. You will play a pivotal role in the recruitment of staff for the organisation, in return we offer an opportunity to make the role your own with career progression opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a small team of staff to support you to meet departmental and wider company KPIs
- Follow and develop the existing recruitment strategy, continually reviewing to improve.
- Develop advertising/headhunting strategies to attract good-quality candidates.
- Book new staff onto internal / external interviews and onto the induction training.
- Evaluate recruitment methods against their outcomes to determine how time and cost-effective they are at onboarding and retaining staff.
- Maintain and update existing vacancies.
- Maintaining relationships with internal managers throughout the Retain Group.
- Proactively recruit active and passive job seekers through the use of targeted advertising and social media.
- Manage the recruitment process and pipelines for the group, ensuring values based and safer recruitment policies are adhered to.
- Ensure full references and DBS are obtained for new staff.
- Attend Job fairs and recruitment events
- Support with permanent recruitment to external partners.
- Background in recruitment/HR essential
- Experience in recruiting in health and social care is an advantage
- Dynamic 'think outside the box' approach
- Experience in people management desirable but not essential
- Be a self-starter and meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent telephone / communication manner
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000pa depending on experience plus fantastic company benefits including exciting social events, discounts, and a quarterly bonus scheme.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5pm
Closing Date 22nd November 2021