Your job search results: 2 Resourcer Jobs
Your job search results:
2 Resourcer Jobs
Internal Recruitment Manager
Recruitment Manager - Internal
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Retain Healthcare Head Office in Central Cheltenham for a dynamic Internal Recruitment Manager. You will play a pivotal role in the recruitment of staff for the organisation, in return we offer an opportunity to make the role your own with career progression opportunities.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing a small team of staff to support you to meet departmental and wider company KPIs
- Follow and develop the existing recruitment strategy, continually reviewing to improve.
- Develop advertising/headhunting strategies to attract good-quality candidates.
- Book new staff onto internal / external interviews and onto the induction training.
- Evaluate recruitment methods against their outcomes to determine how time and cost-effective they are at onboarding and retaining staff.
- Maintain and update existing vacancies.
- Maintaining relationships with internal managers throughout the Retain Group.
- Proactively recruit active and passive job seekers through the use of targeted advertising and social media.
- Manage the recruitment process and pipelines for the group, ensuring values based and safer recruitment policies are adhered to.
- Ensure full references and DBS are obtained for new staff.
- Attend Job fairs and recruitment events
- Support with permanent recruitment to external partners.
- Background in recruitment/HR essential
- Experience in recruiting in health and social care is an advantage
- Dynamic 'think outside the box' approach
- Experience in people management desirable but not essential
- Be a self-starter and meet targets and deadlines
- Excellent telephone / communication manner
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000pa depending on experience plus fantastic company benefits including exciting social events, discounts, and a quarterly bonus scheme.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am-5pm
Closing Date 1st October 2021
Retain Group Resourcer
Retain Group Resourcer
Working as part of the team, the primary responsibility of a Resourcer is to support Recruitment and Retention Consultants and Account Managers to attract and retain candidates for the Temporary and Permanent customer needs.
Typical day-to-day activities might include:
- Writing job adverts and posting them online (Broadbean for multi-posting onto job-boards, social media including facebook)
- Liaise with managers to assess their recruitment needs and maintain candidate pipelines.
- Using CV / candidate databases to find suitable candidates relevant to your team's recruitment specialisms and live vacancies across all branch locations
- Calling candidates / applicants to screen them for suitability to roles (current or upcoming)
- Completing Pre-screening interviews for suitable applicants
- Maintaining regular contact with candidates and to answer any initial questions they may have about a role
- Completing pre-employment checks including obtaining references, DBS checks, etc
- Assessing initial training needs, sending training booking confirmations and communicating with our training partner - Retain Skills.
- Be a part of recruitment campaicns, exhibits and job fairs / shows
- Proactivelty recruit and promate Retain Healthcare.
To be a successful Resourcer you will need to have excellent communication and organisational skills.
Due to the nature of this role, knowledge or previous experience within a recruitment environment would be advantageous.
Full training and support will be provided by the Recruitment and Management team.
You will have an understanding of the Retain Healthcare Ethos and ensure we are caring, honest and reliable. Ensure that safeguarding policies and practises are always adhered to.
The Four R's
Our Ethos is the four R's;
Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills
Together Everyone Achieves More by demonstrating to you our commitment to offer a better solution.
Retain Healthcare are a fresh innovative provider, with recruitment experts who follow safer recruitment guidelines and an inhouse training team who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social and clinical care skills - Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
In return we offer a career development, parking options, company pension scheme, 28 Days holiday (including bank holidays), competitive lease deals on new cars and access to qualifications.
Office hours 8.30am to 5pm.