Responsible to: Branch Manager - Cheltenham
A vacancy exists within Retain Healthcare; we are a dynamic recruitment agency and homecare provider offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to healthcare establishments both public and private, and individuals within their homes. This role will include building relationships with local authorities, social care and health community teams.
As a Care Coordinator you will be required to ensure the smooth running of the CQC Regulated branch supporting individuals in their own homes maintaining its excellent reputation, seek new opportunities, ensuring that the care and coordinating team follow company policies as well as national and local guidance.
What Retain Healthcare can offer you:
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
Career development pathways that are person centred to you, with excellent training opportunities.
What we're looking for:
- 20 days AL 8 bank holidays birthday off
- Bonus Potential
- Blue light card and Lifestyle discount card
- Lease car scheme available
- Employee assistance program
- Retain Healthcare is an outcome focused provider of services, we will support you to achieve your career outcomes in a supportive and flexible way.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Care certificate
- NVQ3 preferred
- Driving licence
- To ensure the branch continues to grow and develop its homecare service.
- To ensure the team and the branch overall hit their weekly KPI, covering areas such as the recruitment of new staff, number of packages taken on and the development of our privet funding customer base.
- Ensure that the coordinating team create travel effective rotas in advance and that customers have a consistent high-quality service from people they know.
- Ensure the branch Keep effective relationships with the staff, have an understanding of their work requirements. Ensure the team roster effectively, skill matching to specific needs are managed effectively.
- Report and record any safeguarding concerns to the Branch Manager.
- Attend training and expand your personal development, you will need to have the ability to use reflective practice and that learning logs are completed so that lessons can be learnt and improve overall service delivery for the branch
- Meet and exceed realistic KPI’s & targets
- Always Strive for outstanding, ensuring our customers are looked after ‘there problem is our problem’ approach
- Approve and Keep a record of holidays and ensure there is appropriate staffing levels to ensure capacity.
- Monitor sickness and absence of staff and work with staff to improve where their attendance is below the expected standard.
- You will need to ensure that the homecare service works in an outcome focus way that is person centred to the individual customer. Ensuing that support plans a written to a high standard and that risk assessments are carried out and reviewed in line with the company’s policy. Mentoring to staff responsible for care plans and risk assessments on how this should be carried out.