Retain Healthcare, Bristol are currently recruiting support workers to work within a specialist nursing and care home near Thornbury. The service is part of a family owned group and set in a beautiful country house.
Pay rates are £10 to £20 per hour (with holiday pay accrued separately)
Working with Retain Healthcare means that you will have:
- Weekly pay (PAYE not Umbrella so no hidden charges)
- FLEXIBLE hours - part time or full time, with a range of shifts including days and nights.
- Access to multiple high street discounts via the Blue Light scheme
- Free extensive training
- DBS Rebate Reimbursement
- 24/7 support from our highly experienced team
- Fast track registration available
- Application and access to your Rota via our mobile app
- Access to ongoing personal development
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Regulated by CQC
- Retain Rewards
- EAP - Employee assistance programme
- Free uniform (Where applicable)
The service is situated on the outskirts of Bristol near Thornbury and is a beautiful country house set in extensive grounds that feature a scent garden, rose maze and lily pond. A variety of shifts are available including nights and long and short days and either ad hock or block booked work is available.
Your duties will be assisting with all aspects of daily living including personal care, medication, assistance with meal times and companionship.
Requirements for this role:
*We do not offer sponsorship for this role*
- Minimum 6 months paid experience in care setting
- Experience with Autism and LD an advantage but not essential
- Right to work in the UK
- Completion of our online application form and able to provide proof of ID