Your job search results: 3 Cirencester Jobs
Your job search results:
3 Cirencester Jobs
Senior Healthcare Assistant
Senior Healthcare Assistants - Cirencester
We are looking for Senior Healthcare Assistants to build on our expanding and experienced team. You will be enthusiastic and passionate about delivering quality care and support as well as able to assist with medication. We are specifically looking for Senior's who will be working day or night shifts between 8am and 8pm or 8pm and 8am in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
As an expanding Healthcare Agency, we have a growing need for more Senior staff. As a Senior Healthcare Assistant you will be an integral part of residents lives and help to promote independence, dignity and positively for individuals in your care and to help to put a smile on their face.
Retain Healthcare's Senior Healthcare Assistants will be responsible for leading, managing and supporting the care team ensuring they are providing high quality of care and service to all residents within the settings at all times.
You will take an active part in engaging with residents to understand their lifestyle choices at a level and pace that values the individual and respects their dignity and communication differences. Working within the Care team you will show warmth, compassion and support to the residents and their families helping to promote independence and dignity and positively enhancing the lives of individuals within the setting.
Requirements for the Role:
- Level 3 Diploma in Health & Social Care (or Level 2 and willing to work towards Level 3)
- Minimum 12 months full-time or equivalent leading a staff team/ shifts in a residential care setting with older people.
At Retain Healthcare our Senior Healthcare Assistants are invaluable to us delivering excellent quality and effective service to a residential home within Cirencester. Other areas we provide support to include Cheltenham, Stroud, Stonehouse and Gloucester, includes local surrounding areas.
Reliability and effective communication with the office team is essential to maintain a good relationship and ensuring full support is given at all times from both parties. We have work available for Senior's wanting early, late and night shifts in a variety of settings on a full or part time basis in addition to this vacancy.
What we can offer you
The opportunity to work in a variety of care settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local care settings to enjoy a good quality of life and supporting good health and wellbeing. We rely on our Senior Healthcare Assistants to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare. We also offer competitive lease deals on new cars
The Four R's
Our Ethos is the 4 R's; Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills... so how do we do that? By demonstrating to you our commitment to offer a better solution.
Retain Healthcare are a fresh innovative provider, with recruitment experts who follow safer recruitment guidelines and an inhouse training team who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social and clinical care skills - Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
We offer a flexible approach to working and have a true understanding of the work life balance. We offer a company pension scheme, Paid holidays, night and weekend pay enhancements and first uniform for free. In addition, we reward training and loyalty by offering increased pay for NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own, personalised career development pathway. We have Guaranteed hours available and when you love what you do and we've shown you the retain way, recommend us to a friend for a bonus of upto £300!
Other locations available include Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Dursley, Cirencester and all local surrounding areas.
Support Worker, Retain Healthcare
Retain Healthcare are a lead provider of experienced support workers. We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
For this role it would be beneficial if you have experience with challenging behaviour and have undergone relevant training eg. PBM or other similar training.
You will need to support people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
As an agency support worker you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you would like to work! With choice of a range of supported living services across Gloucestershire.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free first uniform
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
Being a part of Team Retain will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within the local area, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life, supporting good health and wellbeing.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Support Workers to leave a good impression and to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare.
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, where we are always Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills.
This role may also be referred to as: Support Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Care Giver.
Reablement support worker
Retain Healthcare are seeking a variety of full and part time Home Carer staff to join its team based in Gloucestershire. We offer a flexible approach to working and have a true understanding of the work-life balance.
You can enjoy weekly pay as well as being offered a company pension scheme, paid holidays and first uniform for free. In addition, you can apply to complete NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own personalised career development pathway.
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Your aim is to encourage service users towards the maximum degree of independence and to engage in activities appropriate to their abilities. As a Home Carer your duties will include:
- Assisting service users when getting up in the morning including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the service user cannot manage and providing general support as part of a caring team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
To be a successful Home Carer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
As the Home Carer, you will be required to work full or part-time to complete shifts between 7am and 11pm on a rota basis.
Even if you've always thought about working in care but never made the move, the company is here to help, support and train you! Full training provided.
For more information please contact us on 01242262700!