Your job search results: 2 UK Jobs
Your job search results:
2 UK Jobs
Reablement support worker
Reablement support worker
Shift patterns: 7:00-14:00 and/or 16:00-22:00
Location: Forest of Dean
This role is part time or full time
We are looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to support us in a new role, supporting Gloucestershire hospitals with their local discharges!
As a Reablement support worker your role will be focused on promoting independence for people who have been discharged from hospital, and in need of support in their own home. This will be a varied role supporting people with a range of needs and backgrounds, helping them get back to their normal lives.
No experience is required as we provide an extensive training program and plenty of shadowing shifts for new starters, so that you will be confident in your knowledge and skills.
At Retain you can enjoy weekly pay as well as being offered a company pension scheme, paid holidays and first uniform for free. In addition, you can apply to complete NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own personalised career development pathway.
What the job would entail:
- Assisting service users when getting up in the morning including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the service user cannot manage and providing general support as part of a caring team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
To be a successful Home Carer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible Work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Holiday Pay Accrual
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills...
For more information please call us on 01242262700!
Registered Nurse - Gloucester
Due to increased demand, Retain Healthcare we are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Nurses to build on our expanding and experienced team. Skills can be trained but being kind and compassionate needs to come naturally. As an expanding Healthcare Agency, we have a growing need for Registered Nurses.
At Retain Healthcare our Nurses are invaluable to us delivering excellent quality and effective service to the Nursing homes within Cheltenham, Stroud, Stonehouse and Gloucester, includes local surrounding areas. Reliability and effective communication with the office team is essential to maintain a good relationship and ensuring full support is given at all times from both parties. We have work available for RN's wanting early, late and night shifts in a variety of settings on a full or part time basis.
Retain Healthcare are a fresh innovative provider, with recruitment experts who follow safer recruitment guidelines and an inhouse training team who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social and clinical care skills - Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
What we can offer you
The opportunity to work in a variety of care settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local care settings to enjoy a good quality of life and supporting good health and wellbeing.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Nurses to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare.
The Four R's
Our Ethos is the 4 R's; Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills... so how do we do that? By demonstrating to you our commitment to offer a better solution.
We offer a flexible approach to working and have a true understanding of the work life balance. We offer a company pension scheme, paid holidays, night and weekend pay enhancements and first uniform for free. In addition, we reward training and loyalty by offering increased pay for NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own, personalised career development pathway. We have Guaranteed hours available and when you love what you do and we've shown you the retain way, recommend us to a friend for a bonus of upto £300!
Retain Healthcare are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with our safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check as stated within our policies and procedures.
Other areas also available include Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Worcester, Tewkesbury, Dursley, Cirencester and all local surrounding areas.