Browse Hannah Carter latest jobs
Homecare Support Worker
Homecare Support Worker
Covering Salisbury, Wilton, Amesbury and surrounding towns
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you a car driver who would enjoy variety and meeting new people?
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working options available
- No experience necessary, full training provided
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- First uniform for free
- Free DBS check
- Free Training with our City and Guilds accredited Training Company
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Your own personalised career development pathway
- Recommend a friend bonuses of upto £300 per referral (unlimited!)
If you are looking for Part or full time work available between 7:00am and 10.30pm in the Salisbury, Wilton, Amesbury and surrounding area, get in touch today!
Driving is essential with access to a vehicle and although advantageous no experience is required as we provide an extensive training program and plenty of shadowing shifts for new starters.
You will be enthusiastic and caring towards our community based customers we support, supporting people in their own homes to enable them to live as independently as possible!
As a homecare support worker your role will be focused on promoting independence for our customers with various needs such as older people and adults with physical disabilities.
No experience is required as we provide an extensive training program and plenty of shadowing shifts for new starters, so that you will be confident in your knowledge and skills. You will have regular supervisions to ensure your voice is heard and any additional training or support can be put in place without delay.
At Retain you can enjoy weekly pay as well as being offered a company pension scheme, paid holidays and first uniform for free. In addition, you can apply to complete NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own personalised career development pathway.
What the job would entail:
- Assisting customers when getting up in the morning including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the customer cannot manage and providing general support as part of a homecare support team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping customers with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
To be a successful Homecare Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. We are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills...
#salisbury #wiltshire #supportingthecommunity #retainskills #teamretain #homecare #community #givingback #cityandguilds
* Registered Nurse * Band 5 / 6 * Near Bath *
* WEEKLY PAY * FLEXIBLE WORKING * FREE CLINICAL TRAINING *
At Retain Healthcare we are supporting our customer with finding several professional and hard working Registered Nurses for a project in a Community Hospital near Bath. In addition we are looking for Band 5 / 6 Registered Nurses throughout Bath, Bristol, Keynsham and North Somerset to work flexible hours, including full and part time. At Retain Healthcare we represent a variety of experienced Registered Nurses across the South West with a huge range of skills and experience.
As a Registered Nurse you will promote high standards of evidence based practice at all times, providing strong professional operational leadership across multiple inpatient areas. They will oversee the delivery of high quality, safe and effective care that is focused on improving outcomes and experiences for patients, families and carers.
The post holders for this project will be required to operate within a dynamic environment and in collaboration with agencWe are looking to expand our clinical team and are seeking Registered Nurses throughout Bath, Bristol, Keynsham and North Somerset to work flexible hours, including full and part time.
In return we will offer you:
- Free DBS
- Paid Holidays
- Free training
- Weekly pay
- Free 1st Uniform
- Your NMC pin paid annually* Subject to Ts and Cs
- New car, discounted car lease scheme
- Access to local and national benefits and discounts
- Company Pension Scheme
If you would like further information regarding this post then please get in touch today with the recruitment team on 0330 3334443
ACCOUNT MANAGER - BRISTOL
We are looking for a professional and customer focused Account Manager to support our prestigious master vendor contract in the Bristol area.
In addition we are also looking for a Recruitment and Retention Coordinator alongside the Account Manager.
We are an experienced, dynamic Healthcare provider offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to healthcare establishments throughout The south west and across Wiltshire, with branches in Cheltenham, Chippenham, Salisbury, Bournemouth and Bristol, we are the agency of choice for many providers in the local area.
As an Account Manager you will support and develop our key accounts with their staffing requirements working in partnership with them to understand their services, building outstanding relationships and ensuring our customers feel supported.
We are looking for an aspiring individual, who is enthusiastic, motivated, confident and a team player to join our creative and diverse team, if you enjoy going the extra mile to make people happy.
In order to support the growth of this established branch, we welcome sales experience and the ability to work around daily tasks while maximising the potential from every telephone call and face to face interaction.
To be a successful Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong adminstration skills
- Be able to pay close attention to, small but important details
- Proven Customer service or account management experience
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- Love working with people
- Understanding of the healthcare industry would be advantageous
You will be using your excellent communication skills to build and maintain successful professional relationships. You will have the confidence to request meetings face to face and engage with candidates and clinical leads and managers alike. You will work well under pressure maintaining effective interpersonal skills.
With the ambition and determination to succeed, you will have the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, working together to excel in both service, productivity and growth.
As a company who strive to deliver exceptional communication, you will develop relationships with our customers and staff. Develop and maintain customer database and successfully coordinate shift allocation in a fast paced environment.
You will have an understanding of the Retain Healthcare Ethos and ensure we are caring, honest and reliable. Ensure that safeguarding policies and practices are always adhered to.
As an Account Manager you can expect a starting salary of between £20K to £24K, plus a quarterly performance related bonus, Contributory Pension Scheme, sector specific training, 8 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays), free parking and career development opportunities and promotion opportunities from within. You will have the opportunity to work in an experienced and professional team who have a wide range of skills, experience and diverse backgrounds to support your development.
For more information please call our recruitment team on 03303334443