Support Worker, Retain Healthcare
Retain Healthcare are a lead provider of experienced support workers. We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
For this role you will need to have experience with behaviour that challenges and have undergone relevant training eg. PBM or other similar training.
You will need to support people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
As an agency support worker you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you would like to work! With choice of a range of supported living services across Swindon and local surrounding areas.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
Being a part of Team Retain will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within the local area, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life, supporting good health and wellbeing.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Support Workers to leave a good impression and to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare.
-A minimum of 1 year in a support work role in a professional setting
-Have a relevant and in date qualification in behaviour that challenges eg. PBM
-A driving license with access to a vehicle
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, where we are always Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills.
This role may also be referred to as: Support Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Care Giver.