Community Supprot Worker
*Up to 40p mileage pay
'The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, then Retain Healthcare has the answer'
Are you looking for something different? Retain Healthcare is developing a new model of care and support to people living at home in your community. This is an opportunity for the right person to shape and develop a new service and deliver care that provides improved quality of life to those who need you most.
Being a part of this gives you access to training and personal development that is both innovative and career changing. You will be leading the way in shaping the future of Social Care and developing the next generation of Care Professionals. 'Feel proud to work in Social Care'
The hours for this role is 07:00-14:00 or 16:00-22:00
Being Part of Retain Healthcare, you will benefit from:
- 24 hour support advice and guidance
- Employee assistance program
- Full time Mental Health First Aiders who are there for you when you need them
- Having your own dedicated coordinator who will ensure you have the work you want and that you have everything you need to be successful in your role
- Working for a Company that strives to do things better or differently
- Local training and your own career development pathway endorsed by Skills for care. City and Guilds
- FLEXIBLE hours - part time or full time, with a range of shifts including days and nights.
- Guaranteed Hours available
- FREE uniform, training and DBS check
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Free blue light card
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS and uniforms
- Easy online application
- Gloucestershire - CQC - Outstanding for Well Led
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
Retain Healthcare Ltd and Retain Skills (South West) Ltd are an equal opportunities employer, offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS Check.