You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
HOMECARE CARE ASSISTANT - WILTON
£100 JOINING BONUS - END 31ST OCTOBER 2021
*FLEXIBLE* *LOCAL* *WEEKLY PAID* *FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*
Retain Healthcare have expanded our long term homecare services in the Wilton area.
As a result of our community based work, we are seeking drivers to support these customers within their own homes following a hospital discharge and continuing long term care.
£100 joining bonus is available for new and returning staff who interview between 07/10/2021 and 31/10/2021, bonus will be paid on complition of your first shift!!!*
Shifts are generally start at 7.00am and end at 10.00pm. Depending on your availability this could be:
However the long term homecare hours can vary to the shift times above in order to offer an outcome based service to the individuals we support.
No experience is required as we will provide you will a full training induction and shadow shifts, ensuring you are confident and knowledgeable along your transformation into a community based Care Assistant. You will be supporting people in their own homes to maintain their independence. Duties could include;
- Supporting those we care for to begin the day and end the day as they wish, including: getting dressed/undressed, washed and comfortable, prompting medication.
- Working within a support plan with using outcome focused objectives.
- Assisting with mobility through encouragement, hoists and stand aids.
- Providing personal care where required.
- Providing companionship such as going out into the community such as to go shopping, to appointments, church or clubs.
- Being there to provide reassurance and emotional support throughout the visit.
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Benefits include;
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
To be a Community Care Assistant with Retain Healthcare no experience is required, just a kind and caring nature! Although experienced workers are very welcome. Our only requirement is that you are a driver with a full UK license.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our community team to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
*Retaining Quality* *Retaining Independence* *Retaining Staff* *Retaining Skills*
*If you have been referred remember to mention who referred you during the recruitment process*
*£100 joining bonus is available for new and returning staff who interview between 07/10/2021 and 31/10/2021, bonus will be paid on complition of your first shift!!! - Shift must be within 3 months of application date.