You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Night Support Worker
Night Support Worker - Salisbury Area
As a Night Support Worker you will be working within the clients home within the Salisbury area. Your aim is to encourage customers towards the maximum degree of independence and to engage in activities appropriate to their abilities. As a Night Support Worker your duties will include:
- Assisting customers including washing/bathing, dressing/undressing, maintaining their personal appearance and getting to bed in the evening.
- Helping with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks when necessary.
- Providing assistance with toileting and changing clothes and/or bedding where necessary.
- Maintaining commodes, washing clothes and bed linen (which may include soiled laundry) when necessary.
- Providing assistance with other tasks of personal daily living that the customer cannot manage and providing general support as part of a caring team.
- Encouraging and assisting with the management of medication, administering where necessary and monitoring health-related conditions such as dietary & fluid intake.
- Helping service users with mobility difficulties, or other physical disabilities, including incontinence. This includes the use of aids and other personal equipment.
As a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, Retain Healthcare has a wealth of experience, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check. Our core values offer you a career opportunity like no other.
By offering you a career pathway, we can highlight current opportunities available that suit your current skillset. While identifying future development options.
High quality face to face and virtual training for all staff. Specific training given depending on the client needs. On-going training and support. Regular in house training updates. Career development. Engaging with Multi-Disciplinary divisions to gain the most upto date knowledge. We are passionate about supporting people to achieve their goals #teamretain Together. Everyone. Achieves. More.
Maintaining good communication with staff is key to keeping quality high. Our office team, community support and clinical leads will be with you every step of the way to ensure you have the skills and knowledge needed to work towards the individual outcomes of the clients we support within the community. We believe that by investing in our staff, we will provide the most outstanding service, making a positive impact on peoples lives.
We are passionate about supporting people and will ensure that they receive the appropriate care given by you. By offering you excellent training and support, will give you the best opportunity to provide outstanding care and take enormous satisfaction from you enabling people to regain their independence.
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- FREE TRAINING
- FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- Paid Holidays
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- New car, car lease options
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction