Reablement Support Worker - Stroud
*FLEXIBLE* *LOCAL* *WEEKLY PAID* *FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*
Retain Healthcare have expanded our Reablement Support services into the Stroud area. We are seeking drivers to support customer within their own homes from hospital discharge to enable them to get back to their way of living before being admitted. Shifts are between 0700-1400 and 1600-2200 with paid travel time, increased rates of pay for customer contact time and mileage paid between visits.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
No experience is required as we will provide you will a full training induction and shadow shifts, ensuring you are confident and knowledgeable along your transformation into a Reablement role! As a Reablement Support Worker you will be supporting people in their own homes to maintain their independence and rehabilitate them back into the community.
· Free training with our City and Guilds accredited training company
· On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
· Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
· New car lease scheme
· Weekly pay
· Free first uniform
· Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
· Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £250 per recommendation
· Company Pension scheme
· Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
· Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
· Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet
· Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
Retaining - Quality
Retaining - Independence
Retaining - Staff
Retaining - Skills
To be a Reablement Support Worker with Retain no experience is required, just a kind and caring nature! Although experienced workers are very welcome with enhanced rates of pay.
Our only requirement is that you are a driver with a full UK license.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our community team to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgia on 01242262700!