At Retain healthcare we are looking for compassionate and hardworking individuals to support us with providing care to vulnerable people in our local communities!
As a home care worker you will be providing care for people in their own homes, supporting them with daily tasks and general activities.
As the main homecare provider for hospital discharges across Gloucestershire we provide care for people with a range of needs, playing a vital role in supporting the NHS in these difficult times.
To be a successful carer you will need to be naturally caring and have a genuine interest in keeping our clients safe and comfortable, our only requirement is that you are a driver with access to a car!
You don't need to have experience in care for this role, as full and extensive training is provided including a 4 day induction training course, shadow shifts and on-going training and supervisions!
We can provide flexible hours to suit you such as part time or full time with shift patterns covering 7am - 2pm and 4pm - 10pm.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free first uniform
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
We offer a flexible approach to work and can offer temporary or permanent roles, alongside flexible hours such as part time or full time and a range of shift patterns! We also reward loyalty of our staff with on-going training to encourage and promote career progression such as supporting you to compete NVQ qualifications and support you in whichever role you would like to progress into!
Retain healthcare are a leading health and social care agency providing agency staff and homecare workers across Gloucestershire!
For more information please call us on 01242262700