You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Reablement Support Worker
To be a successful Reablement Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
Benefits of working for Retain include:
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
*Retaining Quality* *Retaining Independence* *Retaining Staff* *Retaining Skills*
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our staff team to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Retain healthcare are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
*If you have been referred remember to mention who referred you during the recruitment process*