You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Agency Health care assistant
At Retain healthcare we are looking for experienced health care workers to work in a range of settings across Gloucester and Cheltenham.
Retain healthcare are a leading health and social care agency providing agency staff and homecare workers across Gloucestershire!
As an agency healthcare assistant you will have the flexibility to choose when and where you want to work!
We support a range of nursing homes, care homes and supported living services providing care for: the elderly, adults with dementia, learning disabilities, mental health difficulties and brain injuries.
We offer a flexible approach to work and can offer temporary or permanent roles, alongside flexible hours such as part time or full time and a range of shift patterns! We also reward loyalty of our staff with on-going training to encourage and promote career progression such as supporting you to compete NVQ qualifications and support you in whichever role you would like to progress into!
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free first uniform
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
As an agency worker you will need to have a minimum of 6 months experience working in a professional care environment.
For more information please contact us on 01242262700!