Support worker - Agency
We are looking for person-centred, dynamic and proactive team members to support people with a range of additional needs living in a supported living home. The people we support have a range of physical and learning disabilities which include Autism, Angelmans, communication difficulties and epilepsy. Taking a holistic approach you will provide high standards of care and support with their therapies, social activities and personal care needs.
As an agency support worker you will have the flexibility to choose from a range of shift patterns, working from a zero hour contract you can work from 1 shift a week up to full time hours.
*Block bookings available*
At Retain healthcare we provide extensive training programs, including a 4 days induction program and on-going training opportunities among many other benefits!
For this role you will need to have previous experience working in care, preferably in a support work role but other backgrounds will be considered!
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
For more information or to apply please call us on 03303334443!