Support Worker, Retain Healthcare
Are you an experience support worker, looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for experience support workers to support our client in Coleford. This is a supported living service caring for adults with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviors that challenge.
For this role it would be beneficial to have experience with challenging behavior and have undergone relevant training eg. PBM or other similar training.
You will be supporting people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
As an agency support worker you will have the flexibility to choose where and when you would like to work! With choice of a range of supported living services across Gloucestershire.
The role includes:
- Support people with personal care if required
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support people to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Support people to communicate in different ways
- Support people with their mobility
- Promote health and safety
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
- Undertake other duties as appropriate
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Free first uniform
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
Being a part of Team Retain will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings, where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within the local area, enabling them to enjoy a good quality of life, supporting good health and wellbeing.
-A minimum of 1 year in a support work role in a professional setting
-(Preferred) Have a relevant and in date qualification in challenging behaviour eg. PBM
-(Preferred) A driving license with access to a vehicle
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, where we are always Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills.
For more information please contact us on 03303334443!