Registered Nurse - Gloucester/Cheltenham
We are looking to expand our clinical team and are seeking Registered Nurses throughout Gloucestershire, including: Cheltenham and Gloucester.
As part of the Retain team you will have the opportunity to work in a variety of nursing settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local nursing homes, specialist units or home based clinical care.
This role will involve working as part of our Registered Nursing team to provide:
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Peg Feeds
- Catheter care and catheterisation where required
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- Competitive rate of pay, plus holiday pay
- FLEXIBLE hours including Half days, long days and nights
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- YOUR NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- Personal development and career progression
- Local discounts and car lease
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Registered Nurses to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare. We offer free clinical training with the support from Retain Skills to ensure you maintain the highest level of training and advice to support our clients needs and your personal development.
This role may also be called RN, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse