(Care Assistant) - Personal Assistant
Working with one customer in Yetminster, Dorset
Are you a car driver who enjoys the outdoors? Do you like dogs?
- 0800 - 1800 shifts in Yetminister Dorset supporting a 64 year old gentle (The customer likes the staff to be called PA's - Personal Assistants)
- Various days and potentially some sleep ins
- You will be a non smoker
- The PA will be a driver (over 25 as you will drive clients car)
- You will be an active person
- You must likes Dogs
You will be supporting a gentleman to lead an active life enjoys going to his social clubs (Shooting) Gym. As well as carrying out Domestic duties.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working options available
- No experience necessary, full training provided
- Company pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- First uniform for free
- Free DBS check
- Free Training with our City and Guilds accredited Training Company
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Your own personalised career development pathway
- Recommend a friend bonuses of upto £300 per referral (unlimited!)
Driving is essential with access to a vehicle and although advantageous no experience is required as we provide an extensive training program and plenty of shadowing shifts for new starters.
You will be enthusiastic and caring towards our community based customers we support, supporting people in their own homes to enable them to live as independently as possible!
At Retain you can enjoy weekly pay as well as being offered a company pension scheme, paid holidays and first uniform for free. In addition, you can apply to complete NVQ and diploma qualifications, local training and your own personalised career development pathway.
To be a successful Personal Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills...
#salisbury #wiltshire #supportingthecommunity #retainskills #teamretain #homecare #community #givingback #dorset #yetminster #yeovil