Personal Assistant - Yetminster
Are you a personal assistant who enjoys the outdoors? Are you comfortable with working dogs?
If you are available for 0800 - 1800 shifts, 3 days a week to work in Yetminster, Dorset we have a wonderful opportunity for you. (Yetminster is 4 miles South West of Sherbourne)
You will be working on a 1-2-1 basic as a PA supporting a 64 year old gentleman, it will be mainly day shifts with the occasional sleep in.
You will be a non smoker and due to the insurance for our customers car, you will be a driver over 25 to enable you to drive the customer in his car.
Due to the active lifestyle of this gentleman you will like dogs and be happy in supporting this gentleman to lead an active life, he enjoys going to his social clubs (Shooting) and the gym.
In addition you will carry out domestic duties and provide all support needed.
Retain Healthcare are a forward thinking provider, with recruitment experts who have years of experience and knowledge to support you. We offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills, leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- New car lease scheme
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible work to suit you
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Paid holidays
- Free Training
- Local training with our City and Guilds accredited training company
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
To be a successful Personal Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced PA's are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Personal Assistants to leave a good impression and to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare.
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, where we are always Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills.
Retain healthcare is committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
This role may also be referred to as: Support Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, HCA, Healthcare Assistant, Care Giver.