Retain Healthcare Ltd is offering an exciting opportunity to join its management team as a Senior Care Coordinator.
The Retain Group was founded by the company Directors vision following a long working background in healthcare and recruitment sectors.
With a vision for Retaining highly skilled Care Assistants, Support Workers and Registered Nurses within the group and within the sector, by offering a workplace that provides high quality extensive training and career development opportunities.
The successful applicant will support a growing and established team that provides a range of home care services to people living in North Wiltshire and surrounding areas.
With a growing number of clients and a widening service user base, Retain Healthcare are looking to recruit a motivated and driven individual with the ability to lead and support a team of care support workers delivering domiciliary care. Experience in care is essential as you will be offering on-going support and guidance to Care Workers working in the field.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
· To provide a needs-led service to service users by allocating Care Support Workers and adopting a person-centered approach that gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
· To offer support and guidance to team members and service users, both in the working day and as part of "On-call" duties.
· To follow and uphold Retain Healthcare Ltd policies and procedures and ensure Care Quality Commission standards are met for Service Users.
· To provide leadership, support and guidance to your team
· To allocate and check the work of your team, taking into account individual abilities and preferences.
· Participate in meetings to support the growth of the company
· Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times
· Support customer service and resolve problems
· Lead by example
Retain Healthcare's team of Care Workers are the driving force behind the company's success, and they are supported by a dedicated management team who strive to be the best at what they do. This is an opportunity to join that management team.
Working in the care sector provides an unrivalled sense of reward and satisfaction; knowing you have made the lives of those that need your support a little easier and more comfortable. The role is office based but the successful applicant will be involved in direct care delivery and care planning.
The Senior Care Coordinator role is varied and involves helping vulnerable adults to live independently and safely in their own homes by allocating work and supporting staff to fulfil their duties. It is a challenging role which will also require the successful applicant to work in the community to cover care calls and supervise staff.
Ideal candidates will exhibit the following characteristics:
- A genuine, caring personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of ICT systems
- The ability to work with a wide range of people from all backgrounds and abilities
- At least a level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care, and a willingness to work towards completing higher level qualifications
- Flexible and able to deal with a changing work environment
- Have access to your own vehicle
In return you will receive:
- An excellent wage
- The opportunity to develop through ongoing training and support
- 5.6 weeks' paid holiday.
- Support from a dedicated wider management team.
- Career progression opportunities
-Staff recognition scheme
Retain Healthcare are a fresh innovative provider, with recruitment experts who follow safer recruitment guidelines and an inhouse training team who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social and clinical care skills - Leading you into a career you can be proud of and rewarded for.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Co-ordinators to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, where we are always Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills.
If you are interested, please send in your CV in a WORD format or call suzannah on 07384467588.