*SUPPORT WORKER* *DEVIZES AREA* *FREE TRAINING* *ENHANCED WEEKEND PAY* *FLEXIBLE AGENCY WORK* *BLOCK BOOKINGS AVAILABLE* *UPTO £150 RECOMMEND A FRIEND BONUS* *PAID HOLIDAYS*
Are you an experienced Support Worker looking to for a new opportunity in Devizes area?
A fantastic opportunity to promote independence for the wonderful people we offer Support with Learning Disabiites in their homes and in local support settings. You will have at least 6 months experience within healthcare and we are committed to developing your skills and training to reach your best potential.
Retain Healthcare are seeking for support workers in Devizes, Melksham and Avebury to work a variety of weekday and weekend shifts - Days or Nights.
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
Retain Healthcare are a lead provider of experienced support workers. We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
You will need to support people with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college. If you are talented, caring and compassionate we would love to hear from you.
The role includes:
* Supporting people with personal care if required
* Supporting people to eat and drink
* Supporting people to communicate in different ways
* Supporting people with their mobility
* Supporting and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes
* Keep accurate daily records
* Promote health and safety
* Participate positively in learning and development
* Undertake other duties as appropriate
What we can offer you
The opportunity to work in a variety of care settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local care settings to enjoy a good quality of life and supporting good health and wellbeing.
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Support Workers to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare. We also offer competitive lease deals on new cars
The Four R's
Our Ethos is the 4 R's; Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills... so how do we do that? By demonstrating to you our commitment to offer a better solution
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.