Retain Healthcare are developing a brand new service, and we are looking for the very best support workers in Wiltshire to work within a specialist supported living setting in Chippenham. You will be working alongside a team of experienced and dedicated staff who specialise in supporting young adults with an Autistic Spectrum Conditions and Eating Disorders. You will be supporting people with a therapeutic approach that enables them to live a fulfilling life.
This team will receive the very best training and development to ensure that they are skilled in supporting the people we support. We are looking for full time, part time and bank staff, days, nights and Sleep ins to deliver this service with a range of contracts to meet your individual employment needs.
Pay rates are £14.00 to £21 per hour (with holiday pay accrued separately)
Working with Retain Healthcare means that you will have:
- Weekly pay
- Free Lifestyle card for discounts as well as access to Blue Light Card
- FLEXIBLE hours - Full time, Part time, or Bank with a range of shifts including days, nights and sleep ins
- Contracted hours available
- Fast track recruitment process
- Free extensive training
- DBS Rebate Reimbursement
- 24/7 support from our highly experienced team
- Application and access to your Rota via our mobile app
- Access to ongoing personal development
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Regulated by CQC
- Retain Rewards
- EAP - Employee assistance programme
- Free uniform (Where applicable)
The service is situated in Chippenham.
Your duties will be assisting with all aspects of daily living including personal care, medication and supporting to attend healthcare appointments. Accessing paid employment and opportunities, exploring the local community and maintaining relations with family and friends. Additional activities may include:
Requirements for this role:
- Animal Therapy
- Further Education
- Social events to develop skills
- And supporting other personal interests that they have
- Minimum 6 months paid experience in a similar setting
- Right to work in the UK
- Driving Licence preferable
- PBM or PMVA training - although this can be provided for the right person
- Completion of our online application form and able to provide proof of ID
- We Do Not Offer Sponsorship For this Role.
If your looking to give people opportunities to grow and flourish within their life, please contact our recruitment team today.
Employment is subject to meeting the Retain Healthcare Safer Recruitment Checks.