CARE MORE IN 2024!
We at Retain Healthcare are looking for confident individuals to work in a complex care package in Chippenham.
This package has two shift patterns, 08:00-20:00 and 20:00-08:00. Please note that night shifts are waking nights.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Remaining awake and alert for the entirety of the shift.
- Completing regular checks for health and welfare.
- Supporting the customer with their personal care needs.
- Supporting the customer to meet their outcomes.
- Supporting the customer with daily activities such as shopping, hobbies, attending appointments, accessing the community and keeping the home up together with domestic tasks.
- Administering medication.
- Use of moving and assisting equipment such as ceiling track hoists, electric wheelchairs, through the floor lifts, toto’s etc.
- Encouraging independence where possible.
Knowledge of spinal injury, autonomic dysreflexia, diabetes, stoma care and catheter care is desirable but if not, we can provide full training.
- Previous care experience necessary
- 25 years old and over
- Must hold a UK driving license
*NO COS OFFERED*
- Weekly pay (£15-£19 per hour dependent on day and time of shift)
- Flexible shift patterns to suit you, alternatively a rolling rota is also available
- DBS cost paid back to you after 100 hours completed
- Opportunity to top up your hours in other areas of the business
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Full induction process prior to employment commencing by Retain Skills