We are seeking Registered Nurses to work flexible hours for full and part time roles.
We have a variety of projects coming up for Registered Nurses throughout the county. If you have a current NMC pin and availability we would love to tell you more about it.
- Flexible work to suit you
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Clinical Training
- Regular shifts
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Paid Mileage*
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- YOUR NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of placements
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300
- Help and assistance to get you through your revalidation
- Free Christmas party
- Competitive deals on lease cars
- Retain Rewards - Gyms, Shops, Car servicing / MOT
The role will involve working as part of our Nursing team to provide:
What Retain Healthcare can offer you
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Peg Feeds
- Catheter care and catheterisation where required,
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
This role May also be called RN, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse
Retain Healthcare Ltd and Retain Skills (South West) Ltd are an equal opportunities employer, offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS Check.