SUPPORT WORKER - DEVIZES
*FLEXIBLE* *LOCAL* *WEEKLY PAID* *FREE TRAINING*
Retain Healthcare are a lead provider of experienced support workers. We are seeking people with the qualities to deliver the highest standards of care and support for individuals with learning disabilities including Autism, profound multiple learning disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
For this role you will need to have experience with behaviour that challenges and have undergone relevant training e.g. PBM or other similar training. As an agency support worker you will have a minimum of 1 years' experience and be looking for the flexibility to choose where and when you would like to work! We are currently working with a range of supported living services across Devizes and local surrounding areas who need some extra help for either long term block bookings or occasional agency support. A driving license with access to a vehicle would be advantageous but is not essential.
This role is extremely varied however may include:
- Support with social activities, day trips, sport, searching for employment or attending college
- Participate positively in learning and development
- Support or prompt to eat and drink
- Keep accurate daily records
- Communicate in different ways to keep communication open and effective
- Support with mobility inline with outcomes and support plan
- Promote health and safety
- Support with personal care if required while maintaining dignity
- Support and encourage people to make choices and meet their outcomes that are important to them
Benefits of working for Retain include:
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- Weekly pay - Instant payment available
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme with NEST
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
*Retaining Quality* *Retaining Independence* *Retaining Staff* *Retaining Skills*
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our staff team to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
*If you have been referred remember to mention who referred you during the recruitment process*