Registered Nurse - Westbury on Trym
At Retain healthcare we are currently looking for an experienced general nurse for a nursing home in Westbury-on-Trym.
This service is the home of up to 80 service users and provides care for the elderly, dementia and physical disabilities.
As an agency nurse you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a range of settings while working flexible hours, and be guaranteed hours through block bookings at the services we support!
Working hours: Block bookings of up to full time hours, Days, Flexible hours that suit you including: morning or afternoon shifts, midday hours or long days.
Being a part of our team will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local nursing homes, specialist units or home based clinical care.
The role will involve working as part of our Registered Nursing team to provide:
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Peg Feeds
- Catheter care and catheterisation where required
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
At Retain we value our staff above all else and offer a range of benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible Work to suit you
- Competitive rates of pay, plus holiday pay and pension scheme
- Weekly pay
- Increased pay for Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- On-going clinical training
- YOUR NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- New car, car lease options
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Registered Nurses to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare. We offer free clinical training with the support from Retain Skills to ensure you maintain the highest level of training and advice to support our clients needs and your personal development.
Ltd Company Nurses also welcome at Retain Healthcare subject to qualifying criteria.
For more information please contact Georgia on 01242 262700!