#FULL TIME WORK AVAILABLE#
#DAYS AND NIGHTS#
#up to £14.57 per hour#
#WE DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP FOR THESE ROLES#
Retain Healthcare, Bristol are currently recruiting care assistants to work within specialist residential care homes and supported living services in Bath for ongoing shifts. You will be supporting adults of varying ability to live a normal life.
The role will require some personal care, house keeping and general companionship. The work will be onging and mainly 12 hour shifts both day and night.
You will be working alongside a team of experience and dedicated staff who specialise in the care of vulnerable residents both full time and respite.
The role will include:
- Helping residents to remain as active and independent as possible
- Respecting residents’ rights of choice, privacy and dignity
- Supporting residents with mealtimes and personal care.
- Helping residents with hobbies, activities and engaging in physical activities in a relaxed environment
- Assisting with medication
Pay rates are up to £14.57 per hour
A variety of shifts will be available , both day or night and bookable via our dedicated app.
Travel allowance for people living outside a 10 mile radius of the service.
Working with Retain Healthcare means that you will have:
- Weekly pay (PAYE not Umbrella so no hidden charges)
- FLEXIBLE hours - part time or full time, with a range of shifts including days and nights.
- Access to multiple high street discounts via the Blue Light scheme
- Free extensive practical training
- Access to our online training courses to enable you to develop your career through over 140 dedicated courses.
- DBS Rebate Reimbursement
- 24/7 support from our highly experienced team and clinical support
- Fast track registration available
- Application and access to your Rota via our mobile app
- Access to ongoing personal development
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Regulated by CQC
- Retain Rewards
- EAP - Employee assistance programme
- Free uniform (Where applicable)
5 care homes in Keynsham, Bath & Radstock .
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum 6 months paid experience in care setting
- Right to work in the UK
- Completion of our online application form and able to provide proof of ID