You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Registered Nurse - Bath
We are looking to expand our clinical team and are seeking Registered Nurses throughout Bath, Bristol, Keynsham and North Somerset to work flexible hours, including full and part time. At Retain Healthcare we represent a variety of experienced Registered Nurses across the South West with a huge range of skills and experience.
Being a part of our team will include the opportunity to work in a variety of settings where no two days are the same, you will be supporting people within local nursing homes, specialist units or home based clinical care.
The role will involve working as part of our Registered Nursing team to provide:
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Peg Feeds
- Catheter care and catheterisation where required
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible Work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- YOUR NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- Paid Holidays
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- New car, car lease options
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300 per introduction
The quality of this service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Registered Nurses to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area. We will continue to develop your skills through training to meet the needs and empower you to be the voice of Retain Healthcare. We offer free clinical training with the support from Retain Skills to ensure you maintain the highest level of training and advice to support our clients needs and your personal development.
Ltd Company Nurses also welcome at Retain Healthcare subject to qualifying criteria.
This role May also be called RN, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse