Experienced Health Care Assistants - Swindon Area
Experienced Health Care Assistants wanted for a weekly paid, full time position within the Swindon area.
We are currently recruiting for compassionate and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
Presently, long term placements are being made for continuity, as well as client and staff member safety being paramount! Options include earlies, lates, nights and long days on an ongoing basis.
As an 'Agency Health Care Assistant' you will have at least 6 months previous healthcare experience. You will be supporting people in a range of residential and nursing settings across Swindon and the local surround area. You will get all the benefits of a permanent worker along with the flexibility and choice that comes with agency work!
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
Retaining - Quality
Retaining - Independence
Retaining - Staff
Retaining - Skills
- Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
- Promoting independence based on individual capabilities.
- Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
- Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet, showering or bed baths.
- Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
- Working as a team with other healthcare professionals.
- Taking guidance from the Nurse or shift leader in charge.
- The flexibility to work hours that suit you!
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Training
- On-going support from us through training and career development opportunities.
- Competitive rates of pay, enhanced nights, weekend and bank holiday rates
- Paid holidays
- FLEXIBLE working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme
- To be an agency worker you will be expected to 'hit the ground running', which is why we require a minimum of 6 months experience working in care.
- It would also be beneficial to be a driver, but this is not a requirement.
- Flexibility to pick up extra work at short notice
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our Health Care Assistants to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
Locations include Swindon, Purton, Cricklade, Royal Wootton Bassett, Lyneham, Chippenham and all local surrounding areas.