Retain healthcare are on the hunt for passionate and kind people like you to join our amazing team as either a Full or Part time Reablement Support Worker in Wootton Bassett. We work on a rota basis so therefore we do ask for availability to cover early mornings, afternoons/evenings and occasional weekends. We also have night sits available.
There are many reasons why people become Reablement Support Worker , but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference and that is just what you will be doing when you work with us. You'll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver outstanding care and support to our customers within their own homes.
Previous experience is not essential as we'll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you'll develop a bond with your clients, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
To be a successful Home Carer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A full UK driving license with access to a vehicle.
- Love working with people and enjoy giving back to your local community.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Prior experience isn't necessary but experienced carers are very welcome. Full training is provided however NVQs and Diplomas are always beneficial.
Retain Healthcare is a fresh, innovative provider covering the South West, with recruitment experts who have the knowledge and background to offer you the most up to date and comprehensive training in both social care and clinical care skills. They are committed to safeguarding and will complete full employment checks in line with their safer recruitment process, including employment references and a DBS check.
Working for Retain you will receive many benefits including:
- All of the benefits of a permanent employee with flexible Work to suit you
- Increased pay for NVQ / Diploma and Senior roles
- Night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- First Uniform Free
- Holiday Pay Accrual
- Local training and your own career development pathway
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Guaranteed Hours available
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
Our Ethos is the 4 R's, Retaining Quality, Retaining Independence, Retaining Staff and Retaining Skills...
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.