You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Reablement support worker
As a Reablement support worker covering West Wiltshire you will be supporting people within their own homes in the community with a range of tasks and promoting independence.
This role will be playing a crucial part in supporting local hospitals with their discharges, helping to get people out of hospital beds and back into their own homes!
Retain healthcare provide extensive training to all of our new recruits, so you do not need to have experience working in care for this role. Alongside ongoing training you will be supported through shadow shifts until you feel confident and on going supervisions.
As a homecare worker your role will include:
- Providing mobility support through the use of equipment such as wheelchairs and hoists.
- Preparing food and supporting clients to eat
- Administering medication
- Providing personal care when required
- Supporting our clients through following their care plans and promoting person centered care.
Retain healthcare care about retaining our staff which is why we provide a range of benefits:
- Ongoing specialist training, encouraging you to complete your care certificate and take part in our specialist training courses including: Dementia, epilepsy and palliative care.
- Flexible working patterns with shifts of usually 7am-2pm and 4pm-10pm.
- We can offer part time or full time hours
- FREE uniform, ID badge and training.
- Weekly pay and competitive rates of pay
- Competitive deals on new lease cars
- Recommend a friend scheme
Our only requirements are that you are a caring and compassionate person who wants to make a difference through helping others. You will also need to be a driver with a car, as this role will require you to travel to our clients homes in your local community.
For more information please contact us on 01249444900!