REABLEMENT SUPPORT WORKER - BATH AND NORTH EAST SOMERSET
*FLEXIBLE* *LOCAL* *WEEKLY PAID* *FULL TRAINING PROVIDED*
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic and caring individuals who would like to develop their career in care, or are looking for a new opportunity!
Retain Healthcare have expanded our Reablement Support services into the Bath and North East Somerset area. We are seeking drivers to support customers within their own homes following a hospital discharge. Shifts are between 0700-1400 and 1600-2200 with paid travel time, increased rates of pay for customer contact time and mileage paid between visits.
No experience is required as we will provide you will a full training induction and shadow shifts, ensuring you are confident and knowledgeable along your transformation into a Reablement Support Worker. You will be supporting people in their own homes to maintain their independence and reablement them back into the community.
- Free training with our City and Guilds accredited training company
- On going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay, plus paid holidays
- New car lease scheme
- Weekly pay
- Free first uniform
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £250 per recommendation
- Company Pension scheme
- Supporting those we care for to get up in the mornings and get ready for the day, including: Getting washed and dressed.
- Assisting with mobility through hoists and stand aids
- Provide personal care where required such as assisting to the toilet
- Providing companionship such as going out into the community to go shopping or to appointments. But also being there to provide emotional support throughout the day, and taking part in activities they enjoy.
Retain Healthcare was developed from a family run business which has been running for over 30 years, providing a high quality service to customers and supporting our staff through learning and development. Our ethos is for continuous learning and includes 4 key ethos':
*Retaining Quality* *Retaining Independence* *Retaining Staff* *Retaining Skills*
To be a Reablement Support Worker with Retain no experience is required, just a kind and caring nature! Although experienced workers are very welcome with enhanced rates of pay. Our only requirement is that you are a driver with a full UK license.
The high quality of our service can only be delivered by people like you who want to make a difference to the individuals we support. We rely on our community team to leave a good impression to form part of our ongoing reputation in the local area.
*If you have been referred remember to mention who referred you during the recruitment process*