Agency Support Worker
'The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, then Retain Healthcare has the answer'
Improve your work life balance and join us in our mission to improve lives for others.
We have the most diverse range of work placements offering you variety and flexibility. The opportunities you will have working for Retain as a Healthcare professional will enable you to find your chosen career.
We support hundreds of Nursing and Care Homes across the South West and all of our customers choose to work with us as they know the high quality service they will receive with Retain and what our staff can offer to them. 'Feel proud to work in Social Care'
Recruiting for Days and Nights inclduing Part Time and Full time Hours
Being Part of Retain Healthcare you will benefit from:
- 24 hour support advice and guidance
- Employee assistance program
- Full time Mental Health First Aiders who are there for you when you need them
- Having your own dedicated coordinator who will ensure you have the work you want and that you have everything you need to be successful in your role
- Working for a Company that strives to do things better or differently
- Local training and your own career development pathway endorsed by Skills for care. City and Guilds
- FLEXIBLE hours - part time or full time, with a range of shifts including days and nights.
- Guaranteed Hours available
- FREE uniform, training and DBS check
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay
- Free blue light card
- Weekly pay
- Free DBS and uniforms
- Easy online application
- Gloucestershire - CQC - Outstanding for Well Led
- Retain Rewards - local discounts
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £250 per introduction
You will need to be an experienced carer with a minimum of 6 months paid experience.