You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
This role requires the mobility across 4 Homes in Gloucester, Stonehouse, Westbury-on-Severn and Bishops Cleeve
Our clients are seeking a Kind , caring and compassionate individual to work alongside them in the role of a personal assistant
The requirement is for the candidate to be strong at minute taking, writing letters, organizing meetings, planning schedules, keeping info confidential and empathy.
Also someone who has had similar experience would be beneficial but not essential. We need the candidate to be very confident in large group meetings with advanced note taking skills and the agility to multi-task under pressure.
Knowledge, skills & Abilities
- GCSE English and Maths (Grade A-C) or equivalent
- IT Literate
- MS Office Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to draft non-standard letters etc
- Able to undertake substantial amounts of routine administration
- Desirable administration qualification
- Able to work independently and prioritize work load
*Subject to satisfactory DBS and references checks
For the full Job description please contact us in confidence
Retain Healthcare Ltd and Retain Skills (South West) Ltd are an equal opportunities employer, offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS Check.