Registered Nurse - Wiltshire
We are seeking Registered Nurses in Wiltshire to work flexible hours for full and part time roles.
We have a variety of projects coming up for Registered Nurses throughout the county. If you have a current NMC pin and availability we would love to tell you more about it.
- Flexible work to suit you
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Clinical Training
- Regular shifts
- Evening, night and Weekend pay enhancements
- Paid Mileage*
- Paid Holidays
- Company Pension
- FREE DBS, FREE TRAINING, FREE UNIFORM* Subject to Ts and Cs
- YOUR NMC PIN PAID ANNUALLY*!
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of placements
- Recommend a friend bonus of up to £300
- Help and assistance to get you through your revalidation
- Free Christmas party
- Competitive deals on lease cars
- Retain Rewards - Gyms, Shops, Car servicing / MOT
The role will involve working as part of our Nursing team to provide:
- Personal care
- Administration of medication
- Accurate Record Keeping (Daily records, MARS sheets)
- Syringe Driver
- Peg Feeds
- Catheter care and catheterisation where required,
- Promotion of independence
- Follow policies and procedures
- Understand and follow the NMC Code of conduct
What Retain Healthcare can offer you
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds to support your development.
This role May also be called RN, RGN, RMN, RNLD, Nurse, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse