Recruitment and Retention Coordinator - Bristol
An exciting opportunity exists within Retain Healthcare Bristol, for a Recruitment and Retention Coordinator. We are a dynamic Healthcare provider offering temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to healthcare establishments throughout the Bristol and Somerset area.
This post is to support our key accounts with their staffing requirements working in partnership to understand their services, building good relationships. Ensuring our customers feel supported is a key element to this role.
We are looking for an aspiring individual, who is enthusiastic, motivated, confident and a team player to join our creative and forward thinking team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales / Business development
- Work well under pressure
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Organised with a fantastic attention to detail.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Develop and build relationships with our customers and staff through telephone calls and face to face (or virtual) meetings
- Negotiate rates and offering preferred supplier status
- Develop and maintain our existing customer database through efficient account management, maximising potential
- Seeking new opportunities through business development and building relationships
- Shift allocation
- Supporting staff on a daily basis, managing expectations, holidays and availability
- Understand the Retain Healthcare Ethos and ensure we are responsive, professional, honest and reliable
- Ensure that safeguarding policies and practises are adhered to at all times
- Work closely with our internal recruitment team to ensure you have the right staff, in the right place and at the right time.
- Interviewing potential new staff
- Networking with business partners including attending events
- Coordination of staff, ensuring training, compliance and quality assurance criteria are met
What Retain Healthcare can offer you
The opportunity to work in an exciting, fast paced and growing branch with a dynamic team who have a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds.
At Retain Healthcare we offer career development pathways that are tailored to you, with excellent training opportunities. Retain Healthcare is an outcome focused provider of services and we will support you to achieve your career outcomes in a supportive and flexible way. Due to the high-performance culture at Retain you will be required to meet KPI's and targets however you will be supported by your manager to achieve these. Our staff benefits include;
- 28 days holiday plus your birthday off!
- Company Pension Scheme
- Sector Specific Training
- Free Parking
- Use of a pool car for client visits
Salary £20K to £24K per annum depending on experience Quarterly bonus scheme
Office hours 8.30am to 5pm, including extra paid on call responsibilities