You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Outcome Quality Lead
Outcome Quality Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Kind, Compassionate and caring individual to join our ever growing team !
The main purpose of the post is to ensure that care services are provided in a way that maximizes a person's independence, choice and dignity. The post holder will achieve this through in-depth and person-centered support planning, care assessments and risk assessments. The Outcome Quality Lead will also provide support to the care team, enabling them to understand each customer's support needs.
- MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work alongside and assist the Care Coordinator and Branch Manager
- To have a full understanding of the behaviors framework and ensure that the organization exceeds these expectations
- Shadowing and training new staff in the practical delivery of care and support to our customer's.
- Carrying out direct observations of career's and supporting them to develop their skills through feedback and reflective learning.
- To take responsibility for the organization and maintenance of Support Plan files in their area. To highlight to team members when our standards have not been reached.
- Work in a flexible manner that meets the needs of the service.
- Carry out new service assessments ensuring that an agreed Support Plan and Risk Assessments are in place before the service commences, unless as emergency cover agreed by the Manager.
- To ensure that every customer has a Support Plan and Risk Assessments that are regularly reviewed and detailed to meet their individual needs and outcomes.
- To communicate regularly and when required with customer's and their family; adhering to our 'duty of candour'
- Contribute towards communicating changes to rotas and customer requirements within the community
- Ensure that carers adhere to company policies and procedures and ensure the care team are working within them.
- To identify any further training needs of carers through observation or customer feedback.
- To ensure that the service operates at an 'Outstanding' rating within the framework of the Care Quality Commission and that all organisational objectives are fully met by their team.
- Maintain and always ensure that office records and notes are accurate and up to date, including the correct storing of information and adherence to the Data Protection Act and GDPR legislation.
- Deliver good and effective care and support to all of our customer's and ensure everyone has a good customer experience.
- Keep accurate records in line with company policy and to audit the work of other care staff and to escalate findings to the branch manager
- To ensure a safe working environment for carers and customers
- To promote working for Retain Healthcare and make referrals via the recruitment process and Retain Healthcare App.
- Various Adhoc tasks as detailed by your line manager
- Due to the nature of the role, there is a requirement to work every other weekend to meet the demands of the Service.
- CONTACTS & COMMUNICATIONS
- Interaction with customer's and their families
- Liaising with other areas of the organisation, including adherence to the rules, regulations and guidelines for good practice
- Liaising with other health and social care professionals as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The holder of this post should be able to demonstrate, or quickly acquire through appropriate training:
- To maintain integrity when dealing with matters of customer confidentiality.
- To maintain the business integrity of Retain Healthcare and ensure matters relating to finance and payments remain confidential
- To maintain the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers and to take appropriate action where this is seen not to be the case, in particular matters of safeguarding.
- A willingness to undertake training to develop new skills.
- The ability to supervise and instruct carers.
- A willingness to operate in a flexible manner and to be accountable.
- The ability to work without supervision while adhering to company policies.
- An understanding of the needs of our customers.
- To have a full understanding of the Care Act and its importance within this care sector
- Must have completed a Diploma level 3 or be working towards this qualification.
(This job description is not exhaustive and can include tasks not detailed above.)
Retain Healthcare Ltd and Retain Skills (South West) Ltd are an equal opportunities employer, offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS Check.