You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Reablement Support Worker
Community Support Worker - Reablement
*Up to 40p mileage pay
We are recruiting for caring and compassionate individuals to join our home care and reablement teams.
This role will be community based, supporting customers discharged from hospital.
Our aim is to support people following a short stay in hospital to ensure that that they can become independent at home through effective reablement practices, positive risk taking, including working with community assets, family, friends and technology.
Full time and part time hours available, with guaranteed hours and set rotas.
Shift patterns: Monday to Sunday - Early Shift: 7am to 2pm and Late Shift: 4pm to 10pm.
For this role you will also be paid travel time and also mileage at 30 pence per mile
We welcome anyone with a caring and compassionate nature and interest in working in care.
No previous care experience is required as we provide full training, support and progression opportunities.
Working at Retain healthcare
- Encouraging independence to enable people to live at home for as long as they wish.
- Providing professional training and support, to encourage you to be the best you can be.
- We follow our company values through from Director level to our staff and customers.
- We are person centered and outcome focused.
As a community care worker your role could include:
- Supporting customers in their own home with personal care
- Medication administration
- Supporting with meal times and preparing food
- Providing companionship
- Engaging in the community
We want you to feel valued and supported, treated fairly and with honesty:
Fit your work around your life and not your life around your work, we will work with you to achieve the work life balance that works for you.
Be part of our team that believes you can make a difference every day!
Receive Skills for Care endorsed training for free!
We will pay first DBS, training and first uniform costs for you.
BENEFITS of working with us:
- Flexible working hours including: Full time or part time and a range of shift patterns.
- Weekly pay and enhanced weekend rates
- Holiday Pay
- Free training with our Skills for Care accredited training division
- Free first uniform and DBS check
- Guaranteed hour contracts available
- On-going support from us through training and career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme of up to £300 per recommendation
- 24/7 on call support team
- New car, car lease scheme discount
- Access to local and national discount with Blue Light Card
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension scheme
Our requirements for a successful home carer:
- Friendly and compassionate nature
Retain Healthcare Ltd and Retain Skills (South West) Ltd are an equal opportunities employer, offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS Check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 03303334443!